Doodle & Splat are always committed to ensuring your privacy is protected at all times. In line with the new GDPR regulation (2018), this policy is designed to provide a simple explanation to the use of your data within our organisation.
What information do we collect?
- Parent/Guardian/Carer name, contact email, contact phone number
- Child’s name & Date of birth
- Whether you would like to receive a copy of our quarterly newsletter
- Whether you consent for photos to be taken of you/children at one of our events/classes
- Which classes/events you will be attending
- Payment information which can vary according to the chosen payment method when purchasing from us (eg: Cash, cheque, bank transfer or Paypal – no account details are held)
What do we do with this information?
We require this information to be able to provide a service to you. We use the information gathered for
- Internal record keeping
- Planning our sessions and ensuring children are in the age appropriate session
- Contacting you if there are changes to classes/events
- Provide information to you about up and coming events/promotions
All data is stored electronically on secure servers, which are password protected and any paper copies are disposed of appropriately.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not share any data with any third parties. The data provided is used solely for the use with Doodle & Splat Ltd.
You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
The right to access your information to verify the legality of it
The right to request that inaccurate/incomplete information about you is rectified
The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable to gather this information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org